Ordered your yusheng in advance or planning to keep leftovers? Our yusheng can be kept in the chiller for up to 3 days, while the smoked salmon and abalone can be kept in the chiller for up to 7 days.
How do you Lohei?
If you are the one to mumble after others during a lohei session or checking back on to your google screen for what auspicious phrases to say for each ingredients, fret not, because we are here to help.
Step-by-step guide on How to Lohei or What to say during Lohei
- Add the fish and in this case usually Salmon and say 年年有余(鱼) "nian nian you yu" which means abundance throughout the year!
Add pomelo and say 大吉大利 "da ji da li" which means good luck and great prosperity!
Add spices packets and say 招财进宝 "zhao cai jing bao" which means may you attract wealth and treasures!
- Add oil and say 财源广进 "cai yuan guang jing" which means may money flow in from all directions!
- Add nuts and say 金银满屋 "jin yin man wu" which means may your house be filled with gold and silver!
- Add crackers and say 遍地黄金 "bian di huang jin" which means may the whole floor be filled with gold!
- Add sesame seeds and say 生意兴荣 "sheng yi xing rong" which means prosperity for the business!
- Add the dressing usually honey and say 甜甜蜜蜜 "tian tian mi mi" which means sweet and loving relationships!
- Last but not the least, 发啊 "fa ah" or "huat ah." Legends have it that The higher you toss, the more prosperous your coming year will be! So let your wild side go as you toss!