Packaging: Deliver cooked in sous vide (vacuum) pouch, pasteurized & frozen
Shelf life: Frozen, up to 1 year shelf-life, store at below -18°C
Weight: 300 ml
- Open the pouch and transfer the soup in a microwavable bowl
- Add few drop of water and cover with plastic film
- Process 3 minutes at 800W then stir, repeat if necessary
- Recommend to add few drops of cognac and shaved gruyere cheese
- Serve and enjoy
- Set the temperature at 80°C (just below simmering point)
- Plunge the pouch in water or in steamer for 15 minutes
- Remove pouch from the water (be aware of hot temperature)
- Open the pouch and serve, recommend to add few drops of cognac and shaved gruyere cheese for wholesome enjoyment.
- Remove soup from the pouch (defrost is required), then pour to saucepan
- Bring to boil till simmering
- Pour to soup bowl to serve
- Recommend to add few drops of cognac and shaved gruyere cheese for wholesome enjoyment.